Back to products
- Aligote2 products
- Bordeaux2 products
- Bordeaux Blend4 products
- Cabernet – Sangiovese2 products
- Corvina2 products
- GSM2 products
- Pinot Grigio2 products
- Rioja Red Blend2 products
- Rose3 products
- Sangiovese2 products
- Southern Rhone Red Blend2 products
- Amarone4 products
- Cabernet Sauvignon6 products
- Carmenere2 products
- Cinsaut2 products
- Malbec4 products
- Merlot11 products
- Pinot Noir6 products
- Shiraz6 products
Showing all 47 results
Alcohol %: 12.5% Easy drinking wine with a remarkable fruitiness. Great with grilled meats, tomato based pasta or good on its own.
Alcohol %: 14.5% Aromas of licorice and blackberries combine over vanillin cedar and spice notes. Medium bodied the palate has juicy flavors of blackberries and licorice with an under card of vanillin cedar. GOLD MEDAL IN "BEST DRY RED OF THE SHOW" & "RIVERLAND WINE SHOW" GOLD MEDAL IN "NEW WORLD WINE AWARD" & "NZ INTERNATIONAL WINE SHOW"
Alcohol %: 13.0% The 2018 Bourgogne Pinot noir is a dark ruby colour with profound aromas of ripe black fruits. It gives a full mouthfeel with an elegant tannin structure and spicy and black currant driven flavours. Goes well with grilled meat and cheeses
Save up to $50! Mix and match your Choice of 6 from:
- Bellevie Pavillon Merlot
- Bellevie Pavillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Pierre Jean Chardonnay
- Pierre Jean Merlot (Our pick. Popular wedding wine from France!)
Alcohol %: 15.0% Ruby red colour with garnet tinges. Ethereal, spicy, with cherry hints, sour cherry, raspberry, currant in alcohol, cocoa and balsamic notes. In the mouth is warm, full, of great structure, fine and balanced.
A delightful bouquet of violet and blue flowers, raspberry and pomegranate, with some underlying hints of precious spices. Fresh on the palate, with delicate tannins and a satisfying tanginess on the finish; the overall impression is one of hearty – yet, in a sense, refined – spontaneity.
Alcohol %: 16.5% Zenato Amarone Della Valpolicella DOC Classico 2015 is a fantastic wine. Ruby red in color, this wine offers intoxicating aromas of dried black cherries, cassis, truffles, and chocolate fudge. On the palate, it is silky, luscious, and complex, with a lingering finish. Pair with osso bucco, Bordelaise sauces, wild boar ravioli, or grilled cowboy ribeyes.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 6 bottles must be in your cart to qualify for this gift wrap service. Currently, we do not offer gift wrap service for less or more than 6 bottles.
- Wooden crate used for hamper wrapping will not be specific to the wines ordered. It will be random.
- Hamper will be 90% similar to the picture provided.
Save up to $72! Mix and match your Choice of 6 from:
- Montes Alpha Cabernet Sauvignon
- Montes Alpha Chardonnay
- Woodstock Deep Sands Shiraz
- Rutini Trumpeter Torrontes Rose Malbec
- Urban Riesling QBA 2018 (Our Pick!)
- Aime Roquesante Rose (Our Pick!)
- Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Valdadige
- Pirramimma Stock's Hill Cabernet Sauvignon (Our Pick!)
- Pirramimma Stock's Hill Shiraz
- Vina Koyle Costa Cuarzo Sauvignon Blanc (Our Pick!)
- Vina Koyle Gran Cuvee Los Lingues Carmenere (Our Pick!)
- Aix Rose 2019 (Our Pick!)
- Gerard Bertrand Gris Blanc
Save up to $66! Mix and match your Choice of 6 from:
- 30 Mile Shiraz 750ml
- Finca El Camino Torrontes Sauvignon Blanc 750ml (Our Pick!)
- Giacobazzi Moscato (Gold) 750ml
- Lawson's Dry Hills Sauvignon Blanc 750ml (Our Pick!)
- Montes Classic Chardonnay 750ml
- Montes Classic Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
- Montes Limited Pinot Noir 750ml
- Montes Limited Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
- Roche Mazet Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml
- Sartori Merlot Fruili Grave DOC 2019 750ml (Our Pick!)
- Sartori Rosso Veneto Corte Murari - Istinto IGT 2016 750ml
- Torresella Pinot Grigio 750ml
- Torresella Prosecco Extra Dry 750ml
- Urlar Golden Goose Sauvignon Blanc 2017 750ml (Our Pick!)
This is a robust, compelling shiraz characterised by sweet oak integrated with opulent fruit flavours. A burst of juicy grape flavours showing dark berries, blackcurrants and a touch of spice. Clean, vibrant and approachable with juicy savoury tannins and leafy aromas.
Alcohol %: 14.0% "Aromas of star anise, dark-skinned berry, wild herb and toasted oak form the nose. A blend of 70% Cabernet and 30% Sangiovese, the wine's bright, linear palate offers red currant, prune and a hint of licorice before a coffee-bean finish. Racy acidity and taut close-grained tannins provide the framework and tension." WINE ENTHUSIAST
Alcohol %: 12.5%
Alcohol %: 12.5% Aromas of blackcurrant, cherry and truffle on the nose mingle with hints of vanilla. Elegance is the keynote on the palate throughout the whole tasting experience with hints of red fruit and the characteristic Roche Mazet woodiness on the finish.
The complex nose offers outstanding aromas of ripe black fruits such as figs and blackberries complemented by notes of crème de cassis, while spices such as cayenne pepper appear over a back of dark chocolate, which masterfully envelopes subtle aromas of leather and tobacco. The palate with perfectly rounded tannins that trigger an explosion of the fruit on the mid-palate.
Begins with a heady scent of roses and red fruits. On the palate, the wine is quite dense and rich, powerful in expression, with a perfect balance of red and black fruits, dark plum, pomegranate and raspberry, then the nuances of wet stone and savory herbs come through in the lifted lingering finish and velvety texture.
Alcohol %: 13.0% Ruby red color. Intense and peppery with notes of leather, cherry and plum jam. liquorice and ginger. Solid, vigorous, balanced flavor.
Alcohol %: 14.5%
The nose delivers very clear notes of red fruits with accents, very fragrant with garrigue and sweet spices. On the palate, the texture is very silky, the tannins are melted. The finish remains delicate and balanced, full of indulgence.
The deep ruby color with purple hue is attractive. On the nose, aromas of black berries mingle with discreet oak, vanilla and liquorice. Silky on the attack, the palate then becomes rounder, revealing fat and harmonious tannins. The aromatic and persistent finish, on fruit and toasted nuances, completes the appeal.
Alcohol %: 13.0% A fragrant and well balanced wine, AIX's hypnotising salmon pink colour reveals a fruity freshness and premium rosé. The nose is fresh and fragrant, delicate yet youthful and offers classy notes of watermelon, strawberries and flowers. AIX Rosé is elegant, generous and tasty and the perfect wine to drink all day long.
Alcohol %: 14.0% With an expressive nose featuring aromas of tart cherries and fresh strawberries over a floral backdrop with notes of rose petals and wild herbs. The palate is well balanced with rich natural acidity that makes this Pinot Noir a fresh and juicy wine.
Alcohol %: 14.0% This Chilean Carmenere is a beautiful, medium-bodied, fruit-forward wine. It is a deep crimson color with gentle tannins. You can expect an array of berries, red fruits, spice, smokiness and earth on both the nose and palate.
Alcohol %: 14.0% A medium bodied with concentrated round tannins. Great balance with touch of complexity.